[Hackage] #769: HackageDB messes up {-# OPTIONS_HADDOCK hide #-}

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Thu Nov 25 19:07:44 EST 2010

#769: HackageDB messes up {-# OPTIONS_HADDOCK hide #-}
  Reporter:  blamario           |        Owner:
      Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
 Component:  hackageDB website  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal             |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown            |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                     |
 Have a look at the SCC 0.6 package page
 (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/scc) and then try to see, say, its XML
 module API (http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/scc/0.6/doc/html

 The reason for the 404 message that this module has a {-# OPTIONS_HADDOCK
 hide #-} pragma. When I tried Haddock locally, the effect was that the
 module became invisible, which was my intention. Making the module name
 visible but its documentation missing was not.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/769>