[Hackage] #765: can't read Synopsis for Data.Vector.Storable

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sun Nov 14 01:22:40 EST 2010

#765: can't read Synopsis for Data.Vector.Storable
  Reporter:  warren         |        Owner:
      Type:  defect         |       Status:  new
 Component:  Cabal library  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal         |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown        |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                 |
 When I open the Synopsis tab for Data.Vector.Storable
 Vector-Storable.html) it is too wide for my monitor (1440x900). There is a
 scroll bar, but the text on the left extends past the left edge of the
 screen and cannot be scrolled to. This makes the synopsis unusable.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/765>