[Hackage] #639: 'source-repository' should not necessarily require 'cabal-version >= 1.6'

Hackage trac at galois.com
Sat Mar 6 19:13:22 EST 2010

#639: 'source-repository' should not necessarily require 'cabal-version >= 1.6'
  Reporter:  andersk        |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement    |       Status:  new
 Component:  Cabal library  |      Version:  HEAD
  Severity:  normal         |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown        |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                 |
Changes (by duncan):

  * milestone:  => _|_

 I'm not convinced it is worth it. At the place we do the above check, it's
 already been parsed and we do not know where in the file the section

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/639#comment:1>