Data and Typeable instances for GenericPackageDescription

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:43:28 EDT 2010

Hello, I was wondering if there are instances for Typeable and Data
available somewhere for GenericPackageDescription. Automatic deriving
fails, probably, if I read the docs right, because some types in there
have more than 7 parameters. It would help me to use the cabal file
parsing functions and convert the result automatically to JSON for use
in Eclipse through Scion. Of course if there isn't I suppose I can
write my own instances  and maybe share them with who ever is
interested.

Thanks!

--
JP Moresmau