[Hackage] #89: Sharing of object files between executable builds?

Hackage trac at galois.com
Sun Feb 28 00:20:04 EST 2010

#89: Sharing of object files between executable builds?
  Reporter:  bjorn@…             |        Owner:  blackh
      Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  assigned
 Component:  Cabal library       |      Version:
  Severity:  normal              |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  easy (<4 hours)     |   Ghcversion:  6.4.2
  Platform:  Linux               |

Comment(by guest):

 I've made a patch implementing the hack I outlined in the previous comment
 (which works for me):

 darcs pull http://code.haskell.org/~aavogt/cabal-1.8-dev

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/89#comment:27>