[Hackage] #726: Mention in documentation executable-to-library self dependency feature in 1.8.0.4

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sat Aug 21 09:49:14 EDT 2010

#726: Mention in documentation executable-to-library self dependency feature in
1.8.0.4
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  ezyang               |        Owner:
      Type:  task                 |       Status:  new
 Component:  miscellaneous        |      Version:  1.6.0.3
  Severity:  normal               |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  very easy (<1 hour)  |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                       |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Comment(by duncan):

 We also need to mention the catch that the source search paths need to be
 partitioned since local source modules take precedence over package
 modules.

 In fact this point is something that ought to be cleared up in the spec,
 is this something we rely on all compilers doing, or should Cabal control
 that?

--
Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/726#comment:1>
Hackage <http://haskell.org/cabal/>