patch applied (cabal): Workaround the fact that haddock stomps on our precious .hi and .o files

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:01:36 EDT 2010

Thu Apr  8 15:51:56 PDT 2010  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Workaround the fact that haddock stomps on our precious .hi and .o files
  When using "haddock --optghc-XTemplateHaskell" haddock will write out .o
  and .hi files. This is bad because it replaces the ones we previously
  built. This results in broken packages later on. Of course haddock
  should not do this, it should write temp files elsewhere. The workaround
  is to tell haddock to write the files to a temp dir.

    M ./Distribution/Simple/Haddock.hs -21 +38

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=cabal;a=darcs_commitdiff;h=20100408225156-adfee-b33b4f705bed1a058b75fc6282694a671171e29d.gz