haddock-2.3.0 literate comments discarded from .lhs input

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:57:21 EDT 2009

Yeah, sorry, i was commenting on the general kind of variables, not on
this one in particular, which i don't really know from which code it
comes from.
I can see it in "ghc-pkg describe $pkg" where $pkg is a core package
but not in packages installed with cabal-install, so there's probably
something wrong with the ghc build system or installer on windows.