[Hackage] #189: Handle framework paths (-F) in Cabal

Hackage trac at galois.com
Tue Mar 3 12:27:15 EST 2009

#189: Handle framework paths (-F) in Cabal
  Reporter:  guest          |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement    |       Status:  new
Ghcversion:  6.8.2          |     Platform:  Mac OS
Changes (by duncan):

  * milestone:  => _|_

 The issue with `hsc2hs` is fixed.

 What we need now is a clear description of the remaining problem and some
 suggestions for a solution. We'll also need some people on OSX who can
 verify that anything we implement actually does what it is supposed to.
 Volunteers please.

 Assigning to milestone _|_ because we need more info before we can

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/189#comment:13>