patch applied (cabal-install): Add ConfigExFlags and related command

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 20:25:45 EST 2009

Sun Jan 25 17:01:32 PST 2009  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Add ConfigExFlags and related command
  This is for configure flags that we use in the configure command in the
  cabal command line tool that are not present in runghc Setup configure
  command line interface. These are flags that we are moving from the
  install command, so that we can also use them for the configure command.
  Initially it's just the flags for specifying package version preferences
  and  the cabal library version. We'll add constraints later.

    M ./Distribution/Client/Config.hs +13
    M ./Distribution/Client/Setup.hs +64

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20090126010132-adfee-f5f2101f9b483d762c7181efc915187133e6da73.gz