patch applied (cabal-install): Parse compiler field from old config files correctly

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 15 19:39:14 EST 2009

Thu Jan 15 16:28:51 PST 2009  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Parse compiler field from old config files correctly
  Really old versions of cabal-install generated a default config
  containing "compiler: GHC". Sadly the new way we generate the
  config file parser from the command line parser means we end up
  with a case-sensitive parser as it only matches the exact
  command line flags. So we hack it and add in a traditional
  parser for that field only. Really the command line and config
  file infrastructure needs rewriting again. Sigh.

    M ./Distribution/Client/Config.hs -1 +11

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20090116002851-adfee-bfa21ac5bd0f72c83ef1c32bb17f4ac13cdb70e6.gz