darcs patch: Distribution/Client/SrcDist.hs: fixed wa... (and 10 more)

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:53:12 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 00:04 +0200, Sergei Trofimovich wrote:
> Sun Dec 20 23:17:17 EET 2009  Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox at community.haskell.org>
>   * Distribution/Client/SrcDist.hs: fixed warning on -Wall (unused result)

Thanks for all those patches for fixing the new warnings with ghc-6.12.

> Mon Dec 21 00:04:47 EET 2009  Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox at community.haskell.org>
>   * cabal-install.cabal: added -Wall for ghc

Note that the cabal-install.cabal already uses -Wall:

Executable cabal
    Main-Is:            Main.hs
    -- We want assertion checking on even if people build with -O
    -- although it is expensive, we want to catch problems early:
    ghc-options:        -Wall -fno-ignore-asserts
    if impl(ghc >= 6.8)
      ghc-options: -fwarn-tabs
    Other-Modules: