[Hackage] #467: Add support for HPC profiling.

Hackage trac at galois.com
Fri Aug 14 17:04:20 EDT 2009

#467: Add support for HPC profiling.
  Reporter:  duncan         |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement    |       Status:  new
Ghcversion:                 |     Platform:
Changes (by bos):

 * cc: bos at serpentine.com (added)

 Would love to see this, and integrated with test support so we could do
 painless coverage testing of a library. Right now, the test and coverage
 process is bewildering, as I'm finding out one stumble at a time :-(

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/467#comment:1>