Haskell source packages in Hackage

Hugo Pacheco hpacheco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:23:57 EST 2008

happy --version
Happy Version 1.18.2 Copyright (c) 1993-1996 Andy Gill, Simon Marlow (c)
1997-2005 Simon Marlow

Thanks,
It is looking by default into /usr/bin for all packages, maybe this should
be changed to the PATH variable, or even all the files under /etc/paths.d in
Mac Os X.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco