patch applied (cabal): Separate the OS/Arch classifiation used for different purposes

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 21:26:31 EDT 2008

Wed Mar 26 17:53:21 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Separate the OS/Arch classifiation used for different purposes
  We have to classify System.Info.{os,arch} strings into the OS and Arch
  enums. For that purpose we have to be quite permissive since there are
  lots of ailases that the various Haskell implementations use. However
  for parsing os and arch names in .cabal files we'd prefer to use
  canonical names, though we do have to allow the couple aliases already
  in common use.

    M ./Distribution/System.hs -23 +45

View patch online:

  http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20080327005321-adfee-9da906d611dce882b49cd5be58229c2233d50d0a.gz