patch applied (cabal-install): Overhaul the bogus dependency resolver so it works again

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 14:13:09 EDT 2008

Mon Jun 16 10:55:11 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Overhaul the bogus dependency resolver so it works again
  The bogusResolver is used for compilers like hugs and nhc98 where
  we do not know what packages are already installed. We do it by
  altering the descriptions of the packages we're going to install
  to remove all of their dependencies. Doing this gives us a valid
  install plan. We rely on hope to minimise the difference between
  this install plan and reality.

    M ./Hackage/Dependency/Bogus.hs -24 +60

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20080616175511-adfee-7d5afb859489432b69f808275eb9251b2fb4599f.gz