patch applied (cabal-branches/cabal-1.4): '.' should not always be in hs-source dirs

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 19:17:30 EDT 2008

Fri Jun 13 16:03:52 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * '.' should not always be in hs-source dirs
  We changed the parsing of list fields in the .cabal file so that it
  adds to the current value rather than replacing it. This allows you
  to put multiple entries for a list field and they all get
  concatenated. However that means that the '.' in the hsSourceDirs of
  emptyBuildInfo is always added to and not replaced like we did
  previously. That's not what we want in this case. We want to use '.'
  for hsSourceDirs *only* if hsSourceDirs is otherwise null. As it
  happens, due to the way the configurations code works, we're already
  filling in the default if it'd otherwise be null so we do not need
  '.' in the emptyBuildInfo at all.

    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription.hs -1 +1

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-branches/cabal-1.4/_darcs/patches/20080613230352-adfee-e043d46c87178ded93a5962d497e7dbf89c05fac.gz