patch applied (cabal): Make Cabal compatible with extensible exceptions

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Thu Jul 31 17:17:09 EDT 2008

Wed Jul 30 11:39:10 PDT 2008  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
  * Make Cabal compatible with extensible exceptions
  The code is now also more correct, e.g. when we are ignoring IO exceptions
  while trying to delete something, we don't also ignore timeout exceptions.

    M ./Cabal.cabal +1
    A ./Distribution/Compat/Exception.hs
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -3 +2
    M ./Distribution/Simple/GHC.hs -7 +6
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Hugs.hs -4 +3
    M ./Distribution/Simple/NHC.hs -2 +3
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Program.hs -2 +2
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Utils.hs -6 +6

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20080730183910-3fd76-b270852e860abe79d3e6b5b623b6cd3a9b12a484.gz