[Hackage] #313: line counting

Hackage trac at galois.com
Tue Jul 15 11:31:59 EDT 2008

#313: line counting
  Reporter:  igloo          |        Owner:
      Type:  defect         |       Status:  new
 Component:  Cabal library  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal         |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  normal         |   Ghcversion:  6.8.2
  Platform:                 |
 It would be nice if Cabal had a way to do source line counting. Two
 programs I know of to do the hard work are sloccount
 http://www.dwheeler.com/sloccount/ and ohcount

 I've also attached a small perlscript from the GHC source tree, but it has
 some drawbacks (most notably, only supporting Haskell).

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/313>