patch applied (cabal): Stop using smartCopySources in SrcDist

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 08:49:35 EST 2008

Thu Jan 31 03:41:43 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Stop using smartCopySources in SrcDist
  This was the old module using it in with preserveDirs = True.
  Anyway, we should be using smartCopySources for each lib and exe, we should be
  collecting all the files to copy together into one list, then eliminating
  duplicates and doing a single copyFiles operation. Yes, there can be
  duplicates because for example exes can specify the libbrary's modules or
  even the other exe's main module as other-modules.

    M ./Distribution/Simple/SrcDist.hs -9 +18