darcs patch: generate a warning for missing license file (#180)

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:51:20 EST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 7:44 AM, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 22:17 -0500, Brent Yorgey wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Here's another patch, this one resolves issue #180.  If a license file
> > is declared but missing, a warning will now be generated during the
> > configure phase.
> >
> > -Brent
>
> Thanks very much for the patches Brent!

You're welcome, it's fun!  And thanks for the Cabal source
guide<http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/wiki/SourceGuide>,
it has helped immensely in getting me over the initial hump of having no
idea where to even start looking.  If there's anyone else lurking on the
list interested in contributing but not sure where to start, I highly
suggest giving it a read.

-Brent