patch applied (cabal): Make the compiler PackageDB stuff more flexible

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 23 13:10:28 EST 2008

Thu Dec 11 06:16:49 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Make the compiler PackageDB stuff more flexible
  We support using multiple package dbs, however the method for
  specifying them is very limited. We specify a single package db
  and that implicitly specifies any other needed dbs. For example
  the user or a specific db require the global db too. We now
  represent that stack explicitly. The user interface still uses
  the single value method and we convert internally.

    M ./Distribution/Simple/Compiler.hs +20
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -8 +19
    M ./Distribution/Simple/GHC.hs -6 +12
    M ./Distribution/Simple/JHC.hs -3 +7
    M ./Distribution/Simple/LHC.hs -8 +21

View patch online: