patch applied (cabal-install): Use the given working dir when preparing to call setup

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Aug 2 20:33:39 EDT 2008

Sat Aug  2 17:20:45 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Use the given working dir when preparing to call setup
  I introduced a subtle bug with paths when I stopped using inDir
  outside of setupWrapper. It was using the current dir to find
  Setup.hs rather than the target dir. That ofen works because
  there's a Setup.hs in the local dir. I think it's now fixed to
  always use paths relative to workingDir. As before, it invokes
  the setup binary giving it the new working dir.

    M ./Distribution/Client/SetupWrapper.hs -7 +11

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20080803002045-adfee-ec8716dbb2c3077c9b14985a93873ad175bbcd30.gz