patch applied (cabal-install): Add a new --cabal-lib-version flag to the install command

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 07:55:59 EDT 2008

Wed Apr 30 04:47:09 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Add a new --cabal-lib-version flag to the install command
  It's used to select which version of the Cabal lib to use when
  configuring, building and installing packages. It's mainly so that
  we can use cabal-install to help us test that packages build ok with
  both old and new versions of the Cabal library. In particular we'd
  like to check every package on hackage to make sure that new Cabal
  versions are not breaking packages that worked with older versions.

    M ./Hackage/Setup.hs -15 +36

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20080430114709-adfee-96f2484c92d3f8bcfe5aaf909fbc57ec01473019.gz