patch applied (cabal-branches/cabal-1.4): Package check now take a GenericPackageDescription

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 23 11:46:54 EDT 2008

Wed Apr 23 08:03:54 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Package check now take a GenericPackageDescription
  Unfortunately in some cases we only have a already-configured
  PackageDescription to we have to expose a checkConfiguredPackage.
  We should refactor things so that we keep all the information
  even in a configured PackageDescription.

    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Check.hs -3 +21
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -6 +14
    M ./Distribution/Simple/SrcDist.hs -1 +1

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-branches/cabal-1.4/_darcs/patches/20080423150354-adfee-27a582e3874da47e35846194b0015ab43c358330.gz