patch applied (cabal-install): Make ResolvedDependency an internal detail of dependency calculation

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 20 15:26:36 EDT 2008

Sun Apr 13 16:41:19 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Make ResolvedDependency an internal detail of dependency calculation
  Externally we currently use a DepGraph, though we'll move to a InstallPlan.
  This is a step towards making it easier to swap in different package
  dependency resolution algorithms. Because we're hiding ResolvedDependency
  we have to disable the extended Hackage.Info stuff for the moment.

    M ./Hackage/Dependency.hs -12 +18
    M ./Hackage/Fetch.hs -3 +2
    M ./Hackage/Install.hs -11 +10
    M ./Hackage/Types.hs -11