[Haskell-cafe] Adding GLUT package to WinHugs

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 17:10:40 EDT 2007

Ross,

What do you reckon we should do? We could change:

#if __GLASGOW_HASKELL__ >= 603 || __HUGS__

import Text.ParserCombinators.ReadP hiding (ReadP)
import qualified Text.ParserCombinators.ReadP as ReadP

to drop the || __HUGS__ and have hugs always use the bundled H98 ReadP,
or we can continue to use the non-H98 one that comes with hugs. This has
the obvious downside that users need to know to run:

runhugs -98 Setup.hs

which is a bit unfortunate.

Duncan