Hi Folks! I'll be your biat.. er SoC student for the following 3 months...

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 19:39:17 EDT 2007

Oh, right.  That was a wrong copy'n'paste.  Sorry.  I'm of course
working on that "take n" proposal.  The wiki page is ATM work in
progress.  I'll put a formal grammar up until the end of the week.  In
any case though, I guess the syntax is not the most important part,
though having common agreement would be best, of course.

Thomas

--
"Remember! Everytime you say 'Web 2.0' God kills a startup!" -
userfriendly.org, Jul 31, 2006