darcs patch: Fix profiling executable with template haskell

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:47:36 EDT 2007

Attached is a patch to fix a bug that I found when trying to compile
an executable for profiling with ghc  when my modules used template

Cabal is smart enough already to accomodate TH by compiling everything
twice (first the regular way, then with profiling).  However, the
second compile is missing ghc's -osuf and -hisuf arguments (as in the
GHC manual, section 7.6.4).  This patch adds those arguments at the
right time; I've tested it against my own repositories and it seems to
work fine.