new target ./setup plain_source?

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 10:18:00 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 12:36 +0100, Ross Paterson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 12:21:37PM +0100, Duncan Coutts wrote:
> > In the dev version of Cabal we have a flag:
> >
> > setup haddock --executables
> >
> > so in theory just "setup haddock" should not generate docs for
> > executables and with that flag it should. From a quick test on hscolour
> > that does indeed appear to work as expected.
>
> I couldn't find that in the dev version of the User's Guide.

It got added in a very recent patch:

Wed May 30 20:47:47 BST 2007  Roberto Zunino <zunrob at users.sf.net>
  * HsColour support

        <varlistentry id="setup-haddock-executables">
          <listitem>
            <para>Also run &Haddock; for the modules of all the executable
            programs.  By default &Haddock; is run only on the exported
            modules.</para>
          </listitem>
        </varlistentry>

Though that reminds me I need to update the docs about the
--hyperlink-source flag.