cabal-make almost ready

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Thu Jan 25 01:51:36 EST 2007

Do forward slashes get turned into backslashes for xxxx-args arguments in
Windows?  Could someone point me to the code that does it?  I could add a
setup flag that disables the translation, or maybe detect the "http://" and
just preserve what looks to be URLs.

BTW, cabal-make now has a target that auto-subscribes to all wiki talk pages
generated for a project.

  - Conal