hackage projects for Hackathon

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Tue Jan 9 17:23:08 EST 2007

Greetings!  Many of you will be at the Hackathon tomorrow:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_2007

I just did a brain-dump of what I think needs to get done to make
cabal-install and hackage a reality.  Much of the Hacking is already
done and in good shape, but there are probably lots of little things
to do, and there is work that needs to happen in order to gain
adoption from the community.

Here's my brain dump:
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/107

Of course, I'm not the only one with ideas, and others might have a
lot of good ideas about what needs to be done.  Above all, make it
yours!

Linked from the Hac 07 project page:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_2007/Projects

I'm going to try to be on IRC for some of the event, although the time
of day isn't the best for me (since it starts at 2AM my time) :)

peace,

  isaac