[Hackage] #34: specify a way to add .o files to a library

Hackage trac at galois.com
Sat Dec 29 13:56:08 EST 2007

#34: specify a way to add .o files to a library
  Reporter:  igloo          |        Owner:  ijones
      Type:  enhancement    |       Status:  new
Ghcversion:  6.2.1          |     Platform:  Linux
Comment (by duncan):

 This would not work at all well with a dependency system since we want to
 know there how to generate or re-generate the .o files rather than just
 rely on sequencing. On the other hand in the new dependency system it
 should be easy to add extra ways of generating .o files in a hook. So I
 think we should wait and revisit this issue when developing the dependency

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/34#comment:5>