dependency analysis

Peter Gavin pgavin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:58:49 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I was able to get dependency analysis working without touching a
single Cabal source file.  I've added a new module
Distribution.Simple.DepBuild, and a new version of Setup.lhs named
SetupDep.lhs.  The only difference is that the buildHook is replaced.
I added a few lines to the Makefile so all you need to do is type
"make setup-dep ; ./setup-dep ...", and it should work.

Please try it out. I've made the build messages print every command as
it's run, as well as a few other cleanups. This is a new patch, not
based on the previous one I sent.

Pete