patch applied (packages/process): Use the right OS name in the cabal file (mingw32 not windows)

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 19:14:00 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 15:45 -0700, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> Tue Aug 14 15:43:18 PDT 2007  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
>   * Use the right OS name in the cabal file (mingw32 not windows)

Hmm, we'd better fix this in Cabal before the ghc 6.8 release. We don't
want to have people using "os (mingw32)" in Cabal configurations. Neil
would kill us :-).

I suggest the os and arch be based off of the enumeration in
Distribution.System. So we should add an arch enumeration and fill out
the OS enumeration.