dependency analysis

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:00:09 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

There is an existing implementation of some of the make stuff in Yhc,
but separated into a stand-alone library:

http://darcs.haskell.org/yhc/src/libraries/make/

I am happy to work with you, and in particular to write the make
library code. What would be useful is someone to integrate this make
code with Cabal.

Thanks

Neil