Cabal + WinHugs + Windows + No C Compiler

Esa Ilari Vuokko eivuokko at
Tue Nov 7 19:54:17 EST 2006

On 11/7/06, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at> wrote:
> foreign import stdcall unsafe "windows.h GetModuleFileNameA"
>  getModuleFileName :: Ptr () -> CString -> Int -> IO Int32
> That's the only one. Wouldn't it make more sense to put this FFI call
> in Cabal (which is always there, and always required) instead of
> Win32, which isn't an existing dependancy?

Just a sidenote about this.

If you import this code into Cabal, please consider using uncode
version of this function
GetModuleFileNameW (altghough that has slight problems with windows me and older
if they don't have unicode extensions installed.)

Best regards,