[shelarcy] Re: Cabal-Install doesn't work well on Windows.

Alson Kemp alson at alsonkemp.com
Wed May 10 14:20:27 EDT 2006

  I checked into that particular build failure and it looks as though
cabal-install is catching keyboard signals and terminating the (G)HC
process.  While this is a good idea, it doesn't seem absolutely
necessary for V1.0.  Perhaps we could remove it and similar features
until cabal-install gets up and stable?  Then we can reintroduce such
features.

  I'll see if I can get the thing to build on Windows, but have
successfully avoided using Window for development until now so might
not be too competent...  (err...  read "even less competent".)

  - Alson