cabal-get minimizing

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Tue May 2 12:56:38 EDT 2006

Isaac Jones <ijones at syntaxpolice.org> writes:

> Welcome to the cabal-devel mailing list!  I'm very please to see so
> many folks signed up already.  I'll just re-post the release
> announcement that Duncan made below.

I've been hacking on minimizing the cabal-get requirements.
I spoke to Bjorn Bringert, he split Network.Browser into its own package so
that the Network.HTTP package no longer requires crypto.

Next steps for me are to minimize xml-rpc and its dependency, HaXml.

Anyone else hacking on Cabal?
--
I've tried to teach people autodidactism,                | ScannedInAvian.com
but it seems they always have to learn it for themselves.| Shae Matijs Erisson