[C2hs] Calling Convention

Trevor McDonell tmcdonell at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 07:51:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

There was some noise a while back about adding support for foreign import conventions other than 'ccall'. Since the repo has disappeared from darcs.haskell.org, I was wondering if anything has come of this?

http://haskell.org/pipermail/c2hs/2009-September/000971.html

I essentially have the same problem at the moment, with a library that uses 'stdcall'. With a small amount of work, the header files can be convinced to output the appropriate C attribute, which language-c picks.

If somebody can give me some guidelines of what module I should be looking at, I wouldn't mind trying to hack something together...

-Trev