[C2hs] c2hs + language.c

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jan 24 11:57:52 EST 2009

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 20:49 +0200, Benedikt Huber wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I've set up a branch of c2hs using Language.C's parser and pretty
> printer.
>
>  > http://code.haskell.org/~bhuber/c2hs
>
> The branch also fixes a couple of bugs (#6,#8,#9,#12) and, as a small
> bonus, implements "enum define" hooks (Bug #5).

I've pulled the changes and I'm just trying to get some tests running.
You added ./tests/bugs/call_capital/ but I can't seem to make it work.
It's looking for a "capital.h" but there's no such file.

Can you think of any other good test cases to give us some confidence?
I'd use gtk2hs but of course it is still using it's own c2hs fork.

I did manage to test cairo as that's using the normal c2hs, at least
with patches to cabalise it. That produced identical results (except for
numbering C2HS_COND_SENTRY_'s from 0 rather than 1).

So I'm inclined to just push this out at version 0.16.0 and invite
testers. It'd be nice if our own test cases worked though.

Duncan