[C2hs] c2hs problem on windows

M Xyz functionallyharmonious at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 14:20:55 EST 2009

I'm using the Haskell Platform 2009.2.0.2 on XP and just installed c2hs
with "cabal install c2hs". It seemed to install fine and didn't give
any errors.

It installed c2hs.exe in "C:\Program Files\Haskell\bin"
And c2hs.hs in "C:\Program Files\Haskell\c2hs-0.16.0"

Im
trying to install portaudio which has a dependency on c2hs and I get
the error: "cabal: The program c2hs is required but it could not be
found". So as a guess I added the above 2 directories to the system
path. Now when I compile I get the error "c2hs.exe: does not exist".
Did I improperly setup c2hs on my machine?

I'd appreciate any help. Thank you!