[C2hs] I need a Haskell2C interface tool

zhu Jun lilozhu at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:16:16 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am eagerly seeking a suitable tool used to invoke my C functions in
Haskell.
As the data type in C code will include some complex struct type, and
array. I hope some tool will generate the glue code of the interface for
me, then I could focuse on other things. C2hs seems to be very useful, but
I could hardly find enough examples in its doc. Could anyone give me some
hints? BTW, I do not care about the platform of c2hs. HSFFIG or Green Card
are also possible?

I appreciate any hope!

Best wishes,

Yours,
  Jun

Direct:   +46 8 790 4150
Fax:      +46 8 751 1793

Post Address: KTH/IMIT/ LECS, Electrum 229, SE-164 40 Kista, Stockholm,
Sweden
Visiting address: Forum-Building, Isafjordsgatan 39, 8th floor, elevator C