[C2hs] AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

Dr. SANTOS IKECHUKWU santos.ikechukwu at voila.fr
Thu Apr 29 04:07:03 EDT 2004

FROM: Dr. SANTOS IKECHUKWU,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
ECO BANK PLC OF NIGERIA.

Atten:

I am Dr. Santos Ikechukwu, the director in charge of auditing and
accounting section of ECO BANK PLC LAGOS NIGERIA BRANCH. With due
respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction
that will be very beneficial to both of us.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came
across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died
on October 31st 1997 in a auto crash and the fund has been
dormant in his account with this Bank since 1996 without any claim of
the fund in our custody either from his family or relation.

A close investigation revealed that the deceased has no existing
relation as next of kin. The said amount is U.S $12.5 million, I want
you to collaborate with me to put a claim on this money as the next of
kin of the deceased account holder,Mr Duckson Fritz.I and my colleague
will present you as the next of kin.

Meanwhile all arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide
next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this
money to your designated foreign bank account has been put in
place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as
soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us in this
risk free and highly confidential transaction.

On your reply, we shall discuss the sharing ratio for each party to this
transaction.

Please feel free to contact me immediately via email
for further directive and clarification on this transaction.

I look forward to a mutual beneficial business relationship with you.

Best wishes,

Dr. Santos Ikechukwu.