[C2hs] Business Mobile Phone Consultancy

Mobiles 4 Business mobile-phones at lycos.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 00:29:11 EST 2003

Hi,
I was just looking at your web site and saw your email address, I work for a national business to business mobile phone supplier.
I supply companies like yours with free consultation regarding your mobile phones, in many cases I can save up to 40% of your mobile phone bills.
By simply comparing your current bills with the newest tariffs available I will be able to tell you exactly how much it is possible to save.
I will compare all of the mobile networks on your behalf and the service is totally free, if you do decide to change your tariff I can also supply the
very latest moiles phones which are normally free of charge, together with free accessories including bluetooth headsets which are totally cordless
and compliant with new laws regarding mobile phone usage in cars.
If you would like to arrange for a free price comparison you can reach me by emailing me at mobile-phones at virgin.co.uk.
Many Thanks,
James Robinson
Mobiles 4 Business