[C2hs] RE URGENT

kojo ibrahimkojo@caramail.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:30:52 -0700

Dear Sir=2C
With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to my children and I=2E I got your contact through my husband commercial address book and believed that you must be a trust worthy and reliable person that will not like to intimidate me or betray my trust after hearing this news=2E I am a native of KONOBO in the KEREMA local district of SIERRA LEONE in West Africa and the wife of Late DR=2E MUNDI A=2E KOJO who was assassinated by the rebel forced loyal to Major John Paul Koromah because he was the Director General National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of Sierra Leone=2E Few days before my husband was assassinated=2C he instructed me and my children =28Ibrahim and Amina=29 to move out of Sierra Leone immediately=2C before the powerful Economic community of West African States =28ECOMOG=29forces intervened=2C which eventually resulted into a brutalcivil war=2E
My children and I managed to escape to Cotonou Republic of Benin through
the help of my husband's friend=2E We came into =28Cotonou=29 Republic of Benin with some
valuables including a cash sum of =28 TWENTY FIVE MILLOIN FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY=29 $25=2C500=2C000 in two trunks boxes which I have deposited with a Trust Company here in Cotonou=2E
Meanwhile=2C I want to leave Cotonou entirely with this money for investment in your country because of a stable political situation there and mostly for the future of my children=2E I want you to please assist us to claim this fund from the Trust Company
in any of their branches=2C after which the fund will be deposited into your account for investment in your country=2E You should also help us to source for good investment opportunity so that we can invest wisely in your country when the fund is finally confirmed in your account=2E
We have it in mind to reward you handsomely for your assistanceas we have
resolved to give you 30% of the total sum for your help=2E But due to how I am being monitored by the Sierra LeoneanGovernment Secret Agents=2C I will advice you to have the deal concluded with my son =28IBRAHIM KOJO=29=2E Please contact my son on this email=3A
ibrahimkojo=40caramail=2Ecom =2C immediately you receive this letter to enable us proceed in earnest towards retrieving the consignments and transferring same into your account=2E Your private Fax and Phone is needed in thistransaction for private discussions=2E
Note=3A There is no risk involved in this project
Remain Blessed=2C
MRS=2E ANNE KOJO