[Haskell-beginners] Compiling project errors within a dockercontainer

Hercules Merscher hlmerscher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:00:49 UTC 2024

Em dom., 14 de jul. de 2024 às 12:34, Yitzchak Gale <gale at sefer.org>
escreveu:

> I'm using Lima directly (not via Colima) without any issues. Is it
> important for you to do this inside a docker?
>
> Does your project build OK natively on the Mac?

Yes, I'm developing on a Mac M1 and it builds super fast without problems.

So, your message made me remove one level of abstraction to give it a try
with lima instead of colima... and it worked!

I ran `limactl start template://docker --arch x86_64` and did a
`docker-compose build` and all went well.

Thanks, everybody! :)