[Haskell-beginners] A one- or two-page diagram of how Haskell works?

Steven Leiva leiva.steven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:45:27 UTC 2021

A few caveats to the above:

1) The literal *1* is polymorphic, but I hand-waved over that for now
2) *Either e Int* is an *Int* in *some* structure, but it's not the
structure we want. In the type signature for *for*, the function argument
does not contain the *t* type variable at all, which, again, is in our case *t
~ Either SyncFailure*.

--
Steven Leiva
305.528.6038