[Haskell-beginners] Doing a DFS from scratch ....

Ut Primum utprimum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:52:54 UTC 2020

Hi Claudio,
I had a look at the code, and it looks that in dfs_search function, where
the comment says that "BACTRACKING is happening HERE" there is something
wrong (it looks neighbours are not all considered, because as you said
next_node returns only one neighbour).
I think that the definition of
dfs_search (x:xs) l_closed
is wrong. I'd start to write it from the beginning, instead of correcting
this code.

Cheers,
Ut

Mail