[Haskell-beginners] Code Review of Caesar-Cipher

chrysaetos99 chrysaetos99 at posteo.de
Wed May 20 18:26:37 UTC 2020

Background
----------
I am a total beginner in Haskell, so after reading the "Starting
out"-chapter of "Learn you a Haskell", I wanted to create my first
program that actually does something.

I decided to do the famous Caesar-Cipher.

Code
----
See attachment.

Question(s)

-----------

- How can this code be improved in general?
- Do I follow the style guide of Haskell (indentation, etc.)?
- I have a background in imperative languages. Did I do something that
is untypical for functional programming languages?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

---

Please note: I also asked this question on
https://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/242529/caesar-cipher-implementation,
but didn't receive an answer that really answered all my questions.

Kind regards

chrysaetos99